The use of cost-effective PCB technologies based on standard FR4 base material or as IMS with copper carrier is still sufficient for many applications. The PCBs produced in this way map your layout on two plated-through copper layers.
- Cost effective PCB-technology
- Minor degree of complexity
- Everything from a single source - from circuit board samples to series production
- Printed circuit board samples available in series quality
- Simplest and fastest technology solutions
- The finest printed circuit board layouts are possible
Why choose complex PCB technologies when double-sided PCBs are both simpler and less expensive? The use of cost-effective PCB technologies based on standard FR4 base material or as IMS with copper carrier is still sufficient for many applications, such as in industrial electronics or in the automotive sector. The PCBs produced in this way map your layout on two plated-through copper layers.
|0,5 mm - 3,20 mm
|18 - 210 µm
|≥ 70/80 µm
|Minimum drilling diameter
The values specified represent the maximum performance spectrum and may be restricted in certain combinations.
- Chemical nickel/gold
- Chemical tin
- Electroplated nickel/gold
- HAL or HAL leadfree
- others on request
Solder resist masks
- Photosensitive coating systems, thermal final curing
- Colours: green, red, blue, glossy black, matt black, white, yellow
- Non-photosensitive coating systems, purely thermosetting: white, black
- Hole filler/through hole filler
- Peelable solder mask
The end faces of the PCB contour can be plated in order to improve the EMC protection of a PCB, make electrical contact with the housing of the module or meet increased cleanliness requirements.
Milled plated through holes
It is possible to produce application-specific components with so-called milled plated through holes. Due to the possibility of contact on the front side, the resulting PCBs can be soldered as components to another board (interposer).
Contour production: milling and scoring
Digital Design Compass
The smart platform for fast and reliable PCB development.
- 2 plants. 1 platform. Available 24/7.
- Design rules for all technologies
- Practical examples and design-to-cost tips
We’ve combined all the parameters for you in our Design Compass.
A safe track to be smarter together
Take advantage of the direct line to the experienced PCB experts in our Technical Support. We are happy to support you in every phase of your project.