At KSG, quality comes as standard.
In order to meet your quality standards, we test your individual printed circuit board during and after production. To do so, we rely on the latest measuring and analytical equipment.
Whether they are physical, functional or aesthetic quality demands – custom requirements are our speciality. We quality-control precisely and, on request, with test log or comprehensive quality documentation.
In our in-house laboratory we can measure the following for you on request:
- Layer structure, paint layer thicknesses, copper thicknesses based on microsections
- Thicknesses of surface finishes by means of X-ray fluorescence (non-destructive measurement)
You will receive the corresponding test report for your printed circuit board. Depending on the requirements we provide:
- a KSG test certificate
- an initial sample test report in accordance with VDA
- Declaration of Conformity in accordance with EN 17050
For sample production of KSG printed circuit boards we proceed as follows:
- Printed circuit board sample quantities are produced under batch conditions and on series production equipment. This gives you the assurance that your test results from the sample phase (reproducibility, impedance control, etc.) are also valid for full production.
- On special request, a specific solder sample of your production batch can be enclosed with your PCB delivery.