When control and power electronics meet, there are often special layout challenges because of their different design requirements. Due to the partial incorporation of copper profiles into the printed circuit board, high-current paths or thermal management and fine layout can be combined in a simple way and, if necessary, adapted to the spatial conditions.
- High current paths carrying 400 amps and above
- Thermal management for power devices (MOSFETs, IGBTs, etc.)
- PCBs with the highest levels of thermal performance
- Three-dimensional self-supporting circuit boards
- Reduced system costs (logistics, procurement, manufacturing, quality assurance)
- Standard processes in production and further processing
- Easy implementation in the standard layout process
- Increased efficiency and service life of components
- Increased reliability through the replacement of plug and cable connections, bus bars, etc.
- Reduced space, weight and volume requirements for the component
- Slot scoring enables three-dimensional self-supporting printed circuit board elements