In order to maximise the use of the available space, it is sometimes necessary in complex applications to tackle things step by step and build-up a multi-layer PCB using multiple sequential pressing cycles. In this way, we are able to achieve maximum packing density and meet the requirements of the latest component developments. This opens up completely new possibilities for your layout.
- Maximum packing densities
- Miniaturisation and optimal use of space
- Greatest possible freedom of component placing
- Reduction of assembly costs through dense and one-sided assembly of the printed circuit board
- EMC-optimised design
- From prototype to large-scale production from a single source
- Series quality samples