Design and layout
Errors at the beginning of product development are the most expensive errors. Using the design-rule check our technicians check whether your layout data is plausible and producible according to IPC design standard parameters and KSG rules. This enables us to identify possible improvements before the start of production and to ensure that your printed circuit board functions optimally. A perfectly processable circuit board is therefore guaranteed – from the very first article.
- Advice on base materials, manufacturing processes, design rules, mechanical and conductor pattern tolerances as well as design and complexity reduction recommendations for highly integrated components
- Layer structure proposals according to technical and electrical requirements, such as printed circuit board thickness, installation conditions, layer spacing, drilling and rewiring concepts, high-current and thermal management, impedance behaviour
- Design of cost-effective assembly benefits that are adapted to the KSG production format and yet take customer specifications into account
- Checking the layout and design data for errors (design-rule check) and production suitability
- Any necessary corrections in layout and design will only be made after consultation and approval.
- Complete preparation of production data, including for samples and small batches
- CAM data processing takes place at the production site concerned, no external processing
- Provision of production data for cross-checking and approval
- Generation of data sets for the production of solder paste stencils
- Coordination of design optimisation potential and manufacturing processes to reduce costs